Wherever you want to go, IANTD can take you there!! IANTD operates on a training philosophy known as WATER: Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience, and Repetition. Because, a relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
This course includes:
- Open Water paper textbook and workbook – must read and complete the workbook prior to beginning classroom session
- 1 classroom session
- 1 pool session
- 2 open water training dives
How deep will I be able to dive after completing my IANTD Drysuit Diver certification?
This course does not increase the depth you are qualified to dive. You are limited to your current deepest dive depth certification.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Open Circuit
- Must be a qualified IANTD Open Water or any Entry Level Diver equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 12 years of age for Junior Diver qualification with a parent or guardian authorization, OR; Must be a minimum of 15 years of age for Diver qualification with a parent or guardian authorization, OR; Must be a minimum or 18 years of age without guardian approval.
- Must be a qualified IANTD Recreational Rebreather Diver or any Entry Level Diver equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 17 years of age with a parent or guardian authorization, OR; Must be a minimum or 18 years of age without guardian approval.
What do I need to participate in the IANTD Drysuit Diver course?
We recommend purchasing your own scuba mask, snorkel, SMB, and reel. Stop in our store room and we’ll help you find the perfect fit for your face, or take a look around our online store before you check out to see what we offer.
Other scuba equipment you will need to rent or purchase:
- Scuba Fins
- Gear Bag